Understanding 32/64 bit issues

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 28 09:32:35 PDT 2005

Thomas Pegg wrote:
> A question there would be, what still needs to be done on x86/trunk,
> then I'll do what I can.

I've just been working through the packages' Makefiles in the order that
  the main Makefile uses them, or in other words, the order they're built.
I can't recall off-hand what the last one I did was, it might have been
util-linux.  The commit logs should show which one:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/livecd/news.html

> From looking at the template package Makefile, I can assume that's the
> new format for the Makefile's.

Yep. :) Feel free to ask me any questions at any time...