man-db

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 19 10:17:18 PDT 2005

> I have not committed that just because I think that reorganizing
> Makefiles in the utf8 branch right now was a mistake, but I won't undo
> Jeremy's changes in that branch without his permission.

Thanks. :) Anyway, do what you feel is best for the utf8 branch. If the
new Makefiles and functions are impeding your progress with the build, by
all means revert. At some point, though, we'll need to either try to merge
all the changes from trunk, or manually adjust trunk to the specific build
changes in utf-8 (assuming we adopt fully utf-8 changes for the CD.)

Also, as far as which db to use, at this point, I really have no preference.