r355 - in x86/trunk: . packages/template packages/wget scripts

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 17 19:38:03 PDT 2005

jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: jhuntwork
> Date: 2005-07-17 20:32:26 -0600 (Sun, 17 Jul 2005)
> New Revision: 355
>
> Added:
>    x86/trunk/scripts/functions
> Modified:
>    x86/trunk/Makefile
>    x86/trunk/packages/template/Makefile
>    x86/trunk/packages/wget/Makefile
> Log:
> General updates in Makefile layout - use of functions and making more use of make's power, as per suggestions posted by Alexander

Alexander, Justin:

After working on this for a bit, and getting some of the new
functionality in place, I'm realizing that this isn't likely to merge
nicely to some of our existing branches. I'll do my best to make as many
incremental changes as I can, but there's likely to be some major
changes in the look and contents of the various Makefiles.

Apologizing in advance for any extra work this causes -- I'll be doing
my best to help update as well...