r327 - x86/branches/6.1

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 10 07:49:48 PDT 2005

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> This also won't work: for glibc testsuite to pass in ch5, /tmp is not on
> unionfs. /etc/sysconfig/createfiles is the only right option.

Well I'd rather not put the cleanfs script in the cd - that's what it
would take to make use of createfiles. I'd rather we just append an
install line to one of the current bootscripts.

And, anyway, this isn't a huge deal. Xorg will work just fine without
that directory (in fact, it will create it for us - that's what it has
been doing up to this point) and since this isn't a static system,
there's really no need to preserve or create that directory.