r303 - x86/branches/utf8

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Thu Jul 7 22:41:46 PDT 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> alexander at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
>> Author: alexander
>> Date: 2005-07-07 03:04:14 -0600 (Thu, 07 Jul 2005)
>> New Revision: 303
>>
>> Added:
>>    x86/branches/utf8/BUGS
>> Log:
>> Mentioned known LSB testsuite failures.
>

> Alexander,
>
> This is useful stuff, thanks.  Could you add links to the relevant bits
> of the spec and also mention which package these bugs are caused by? I'm
> guessing these two are glibc issues.

yes, they are glibc failures. Links to the relevant bits of spec follow.

http://refspecs.freestandards.org/LSB_3.0.0/LSB-generic/LSB-generic.html

(yes, I know it's beta). Search for nl_langinfo and strfmon, they both
refer to "ISO POSIX (2003)", which is linked to

http://www.unix.org/version3/

After free registration, download susv3.tar.bz2 (sorry, I have no
permission to paste the direct link). In this tarball, the relevant
pages are susv3/functions/nl_langinfo.html and susv3/functions/strfmon.html.