Strange warnings from MCE

Michael Stather kontakt at michaelstather.com
Tue Aug 30 17:38:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

I downloaded the latest LFS liveCD and booted it. Unfortunately there are
many messages like this
"MCE: non-fatal correctible incident found at CPU 0" which mess up the
console.
What does this mean and can I suppress these? I´ve an Athlon XP system and
I´m sure it isn´t damaged in any way, it never crashes neither under Linux
nor WinXP.

thanks in advance for your help an for creating LFS

Michael

--
Ich verwende die kostenlose Version von SPAMfighter,
die bis jetzt 11643 Spammails entfernt hat.