Expect, Tcl and Dejagnu

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 29 23:40:08 PDT 2005

Archaic wrote:

> glibc? That shouldn't require a -k.

Well, in chapter06/glibc.xml I see "However, in certain circumstances,
some failures are unavoidable. This is a list of the most common issues:"

That suggests to me that a '-k' would be prudent as the LiveCD
maintainers won't know whether the host system it's being used on will
be affected (that section mentions kernel versions, which of course we
know are guaranteed.  However, I was under the impression that some
maths tests may fail dependent on the processor being used?)

Matt.