Help troubleshooting

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 25 07:03:09 PDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 09:54:43AM -0400, Roger Merchberger wrote:
> is a copy of the .config on the .iso?

Well, it would be present in /proc/config.gz but you might not be able to
access that. An easier way to look at the config is to export it from the
repository:

svn export svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/livecd/x86/trunk/linux/config

> [[ Also: Is the build setup for this in SVN? If so, how would I check it
> out and try to rebuild it myself? ]]

Yes, and it has built smoothly for me as it currently is. To check out and
build the scripts:

cd /mnt/lfs
svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/livecd/x86/trunk lfs-livecd
cd lfs-livecd
make

> Downloading as I type. ;-)

Thanks for the help Roger. :)