Building LFS from Live CD Hint - Request for Comments

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:06:50 PDT 2005

Not that I mean to discourage you in any way, but I think the hint for
building with the live cd could be shortened to: Follow The Book. If
you had made a hint for maybe building with knoppix, or some other
live cd that requires hacks to make it work I think you'd be helping
more people. Making scripts is great too but I think if someone needs
a hint to work with the live cd that we'd want to encourage them to do
everything by hand (i.e. cut and paste line by line).

Just my .02 :)

Mike