r573 - in x86/branches/utf8-newmake: big commit

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 15 16:53:59 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 09:00:28PM +0600, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> This commit is too big (59908 bytes) so I decided to cancel the
> automated post without waiting for moderator approval. The log message was:

In the future, please don't cancel the message. It's just barely over
the limit and even if it was horribly over, it is still an official
piece of data that should be archived.

And Jeremy, if you are the list admin, you can safely set the limit to
100kB. That's what the -book lists as well as hints and patches are set
to so that commit messages won't get blocked as often.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs