LiveCD Once again...

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Fri Aug 12 15:00:19 PDT 2005

Hrm. It barfed again. Yerf.

It appears to be downloading/installing the LFS-BOOK-6.1-HTML tree, and
abended.

Here's what it said:

Checked out revision 6672.
xsltproc: relocation error: /usr/lib/libxslt.so.1: undefined symbol:
xmlNewDocPI
make[2]: *** [lfs] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory '/lfs-livecd/packages/LFS-BOOK/LFS-BOOK-6.1-HTML'

=-=-=-=-=

I don't mean for this to sound like heresy, but it's just the book. (Read
that as: I don't think it's a really big bug or anything.)

Not sure how prezactly to fix that yet, and it's 5:55 pm Friday and I hear
a beer calling my name... *really* loudly! ;-)

So take my ramblings with a grain of salt (and the requisite Tequila ;-)
and call 'er a day too!

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...