LiveCD building status...

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Fri Aug 12 12:05:39 PDT 2005

Well, other than lfs-matrix being down for a while yesterday, things had
been going pretty well with my LiveCD building jazz... until now.

The xfsprogs package is giving me a little heartburn. The Makefile is
looking for: xfsprogs-2.6.25.src.tar.gz, but at SGI (where it's normally
hosted) they now have xfsprogs-2.6.36.src.tar.gz without any (easily)
available previous tarballs... so I finally found a copy here:

http://src.gentoo.pl/distfiles/xfsprogs-2.6.25.src.tar.gz

Downloaded it into the /sources directory, and the makefile *still* cannot
find it, tries to download it, and fails.

I'll keep plugging away until I figure out how to get it recognized, and
will let y'all know how it goes.

If I get the makefiles set up for discrete package downloading only, where
(how) should I let y'all know what I've done? Should I bother with the
6.1-2 makefiles for a 6.1-3, or should I diddle with /trunk?

Just making sure... this is all new schtuff for me...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein