ext3 livecd 6.1-2

Matt Darcy lfs-list at projecthugo.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 16:01:17 PDT 2005

Hi all

(Looks like my subscription is working - my mistake)

I've actaully got my amd64 machine setup and working fine with the lfs
6.1-2 live cd and got it on the network.

I'm about to use this host for some cross building magic, but when I'm
trying to mount an ext3 file system the kenel wasn't aware of ext3.

I checked and the module wasn't loaded, so on loading I see

insmod: error inserting 'ext3.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module

Now this is a faily simple process to fix, but I was curious to if
others had seen this and it was a known problem ?

thanks

Matt