Possible to include a tarball on LFS6.1-3?

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed Aug 10 14:14:37 PDT 2005

Rumor has it that Jeremy Huntwork may have mentioned these words:

Me again...

>svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/livecd/x86/tags/6.1-2 lfs-livecd

Snagged it... it still seemed too small... Just for giggles, I typed 'make'
and... Ah... that 'splains a lot -- the download's built into the makefiles
for the stuff - that's why the SVN checkout didn't take very long...

;-)

Is there a way of doing the download separately so I could do testing at
home (64Kbps rather sucks for doing downloads... ;-)?

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein