Possible to include a tarball on LFS6.1-3?

Justin R. Knierim justin at knierim.org
Wed Aug 10 10:30:17 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> I suppose I should fix all the known bugs with 6.1-2 and make a 6.1-3

There probably should be one just to fix the few problems and to reduce
the questions about known problems.  I can't remember what other
problems there were besides the nALFS (/usr/local vs /usr) issue.  Even
looking back a while in the newsreader I am not so sure what else.

> Also, I know I need to lead by example here, but again, a reminder that we
> need to start using Bugzilla more to keep track of our TODOs and reported
> bugs.

Correct, we should use it more often.  To be honest, I didn't know we
could use the lfs bugzilla.  ;)  I probably don't have any privs for it
either, will have to check.

Justin