timezone setup not when running in vmware?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 9 09:06:48 PDT 2005

Hi again guys,

I just fired up the livecd on an actual server i'm preparing for a
customer and i was asked to specify the timezone, locale, etc. I wasn't
asked these questions when it ran in VMware. Any idea why? Again I
haven't at all looked any of the scripts to see how they work and why
they might skip stuff. Just curious if there is a known reason or if
it's a bug you guys would like to look into. I can do the testing later
today to help out if need be.

--
Gerard Beekmans