additional modules + "find" bug

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 8 15:23:10 PDT 2005

Hey guys,

Using livecd version 6.1-2

First off, can't run find on /lib/modules/

warning about hardlink count being wrong, might be an issue with the
squas filesystem.

I'm running this in VMware with a LSI Logic / Symbios Logic 53c1030 SCSI
adapter which isn't recognized by the driver. I don't have time to debug
it, I just wanted to test this livecd version without using real
hardware that I dont have readily available. Anybody know if this is a
known issue? I can recreate the virtual machine and use IDE instead of
SCSI (it's just that SCSI is recommended and default).

--
Gerard Beekmans