UTF-8 branch status

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Thu Aug 4 08:53:35 PDT 2005

As you can see, all packages have been built. The only thing left to do
for the first release is documentation (i.e. the README and boot loader
help screens). libidn is the material for the second release.

If you start building now, the release will take place on Saturday or
Sunday with your help. If not, it is shifted to Monday because it is not
practical for me to upload this big ISO image using my winmodem.

The command to check out the buildscripts is:

svn co svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/livecd/x86/branches/utf8 \
	lfs-livecd

Your testing of the build process is also important because it ensures
that there's no forgotten "svn add" from my side.