r449 - x86/trunk/packages/docbook-xsl

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Mon Aug 1 02:17:00 PDT 2005

justin at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

>Author: justin
>Date: 2005-08-01 03:06:05 -0600 (Mon, 01 Aug 2005)
>New Revision: 449
>
>Modified:
>   x86/trunk/packages/docbook-xsl/Makefile
>   x86/trunk/packages/docbook-xsl/install
>Log:
>Updated docbook-xsl Makefile and removed -v's from install.

Ok, 2am, time for bed.

I am too lazy to go in a certain order, so I am going alpha top to
bottom.  Hope I am doing them right, heh.  Anyways, if I did do them
right, then we have [A-Z,a-d] finished.  I will continue here tomorrow
morning unless someone else has any plans.  I can start at z also.  ;)

Let me know of any problems, comments, suggestions, etc, please.

Justin