hlfs cds

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 25 14:44:41 PDT 2005

Hi. One of the differences for the hlfs iso is that I would like it to be
compatible with the encrypted root filesystem howto. Aside from instructions,
the only software addition would be most or all of the crypto modules in the
kernel, and the loop/crypto_loop module, and the patches for util-linux. The
stable hlfs release is still far away, so there's lots of time. I'm going to
try making a non-development (no gcc) cd image of hlfs soon for practice,
because I don't think I've even made a rescue floppy before, let alone a cd
image.

robert