Creating a Framework

Alan Lord lord_alan at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:06:25 PST 2004

I'm not sure how much I could contribute, but I'll certainly be an avid
watcher.

I like the idea... I spent the best part of a year getting my modified Chris
Linguard's CD to work with isolinux and devfs and found the searchable docs
on boot CDs to be difficult to understand (I'm not a software engineer) and
inconsistent when using bleeding edge (e.g. DevFS).

I'll watch and learn - just like I did with LFS.

Thanks and have a great Christmas

Alan
news:41C71F35.20102 at linuxfromscratch.org...