[lfs-support] /run directory: Maybe a bit off topic?

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 09:12:30 PDT 2014

>On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:07:49 -0400
>baho utot <baho-utot at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> I think there are not many folks that have that on a separate
> partition.
>
> That's really the only problem with using /var/run.

Although I did toy with the idea of changing my system to have /var on
a separate partition.

It's just that it is hard to find a really good justification for
geeking out and spreading your stuff over several storage devices.

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.