[lfs-support] Blank screen when booting with 3.13.3 kernel. - LFS 7.5

rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:06:40 PDT 2014

My box is a Sony Vaio VGN-N220E.

I soldiered on with the 3.10.10 kernel and was surprised I could compile
xorg with BLFS 7.5.  However, I still couldn't boot with a newer kernel
but can boot and bring up X with the old.  As I can apparently continue
with my 3.10.10 kernel without incident methinks I'll run with that
until the next LFS/BLFS release.  I'm still surprised I could compile
LFS 7.5 with the 3.13.3 kernel and then revert to an older kernel with
BLFS 7.5.