[lfs-support] chroot into the temporary ...?

Wiky wiiiky at yeah.net
Tue Sep 24 17:41:37 PDT 2013

 hi,
    It reads 'That is, we chroot into the temporary mini Linux system, ..' in Section6.1 of LFS7.4.
    but when i run 'sudo chroot /mnt/lfs',
    it returns 'chroot: failed to run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory'. Of course /mnt/lfs/bin/bash not exists
and then I tried 'sudo chroot /mnt/lfs/tools', it also 'chroot: failed to run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory',but /mnt/lfs/tools/bin/bash exists.
    I really have no idea with the problem,maybe I have missed something in Ch5?  Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.