[lfs-support] Man Pages and Man-DB

Casey Daniels lfs at cd.kcfam.net
Sun Sep 22 18:38:04 PDT 2013

I think I know the answer, but searched a bit and couldn't find a direct
answer, but would there be any situation someone can think of where not
installing Man-Pages (6.8) and Man-DB (6.56) could cause problems?

Looked through the dependices for the Base LFS system and didn't see any
issues, but I'm guessing there is some package somewhere that I'll ended
up wanting to install that requires it.  The system I'm making really
doesn't have any need for Man Pages since its a server that no one
really should be logged directly on it.

Thank You