[lfs-support] Some BLFS Packages Before Making LFS-7.4 Bootable

Dan McGhee beesnees at grm.net
Thu Oct 31 12:28:27 PDT 2013

So that I can "hit the deck running" after I get my new system to boot,
I want to add a few packages, and their associated boot scripts, from
BLFS.  These are dhcpd, wpa-supplicant, libxml, libn, open-ssl and
d-bus.  I seem to remember reading somewhere, and I thought it was in
the LFS book, that it was OK to do what I'm thinking of.  I don't see
anything that will hinder my plan, but I thought I'd ask here where many
people know a lot more about this than I do.

Anything to be careful of?

Thanks,
Dan