[lfs-support] Vim Early in Ch. 6

Dan McGhee beesnees at grm.net
Mon Oct 14 17:59:15 PDT 2013

I'm getting lazy in my old age and want to edit files while I'm working
my way through Ch. 6.  Package users employs a build.conf in each users
home directory.  The options for configure, make and install are entered
here--along with other options.  To make this a little easier I'd like
to use Vim right away in Ch. 6.  The section on it didn't have any
dependency info.  Will I be screwing anything up or making my build
harder if I install it before I get started?

Dan