[lfs-support] Ethernet Card Not Found

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Fri Nov 29 00:23:05 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-28 at 10:28 +0000, akhiezer wrote:
> You're expending resources to try to persuade people that there's no issue
> here.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone anything... I'm trying to understand
why this is considered such an important thing, why it comes up again
and again as a source of anger and frustration. In fifteen years of
using Linux, I've seen few developments attract such heated reaction
(the only one that comes to mind was Mono)- and I don't understand why
that's the case.

Simon.