[lfs-support] 6.42. Diffutils-3.3, LFS 7.4, make install fails to install locale files

Rob Taylor rtaylor777 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:11:00 PST 2013

Hah, I guess I'm still not making sense. The clip of text from the log was
from the log I found on the LFS website not my log. My log had already been
cleared of the exact error message since I had patched and re-ran the
build. So I borrowed the message from the log found on the LFS website. The
/tools path is due to using the incorrect log from the LFS website. But I
realized my mistake after I posted and managed to find the correct log from
the LFS website and it too had the same errors listed :)

Take Care,
Robert Taylor