[lfs-support] Ethernet Card Not Found

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Tue Nov 26 12:24:17 PST 2013

	.
> The wording in this message comes across a little too strong.  Yes, we
> sometimes get a little emotional about the foolishness that we see, but
> lets try to be a little more civil when discussing technical matters.

Well that's your interpretation.

And the 'tactic' of labelling something as 'a little emotional' is of course an
old transparent tactic. It's not "emotional": it's just a plain description of
some viewpoints and some objective facts.

And, perhaps pedantically, the issues stem from perhaps more social, and
personality, than technical matters; the latter are arguably a consequence of
the former. It's as much those 'former' that are causing the problems.

rgds,
akh