[lfs-support] LFS 7.3 Screen Flickering problem

Douglas R. Reno renodr2002 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 12:54:34 PST 2013

Ken,

The screen turns on and off repeatedly... I can see some text when it is
on. That is how I can tell it booted successfully because I can see the
login prompt for a split second. I also have logs in /var/log.

Looking at the Kernel Options that you suggested (I keep a backup of my
.config on a USB drive), I do believe that I enabled the frame buffer
drivers... I will disable those when I get to the machine tonight.

And yes, I mean the penguin (it is technically a waste of screen space, but
I think it looks cool)

Douglas Reno