[lfs-support] bash-4-2 = lfs? - LFS 7.3

Andi Blacktigerbro bl4cktig3rbro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:09:06 PDT 2013

Now I'm trying LFS again with the latest version. (LFS 7.3)

from my previous lfs 7.0 with Debian 6.0.6 when su - lfs ->  lfs at debian:~$
and now fls 7.3 with fedora 18 when su - lfs -> -bash-4.2$
why not showed lfs user on terminal, it's alright?

--------------
passwd: all authentication tokens updated successfully.
[root at localhost lfs]# chown -v lfs $LFS/tools
changed ownership of ‘/mnt/lfs/tools’ from root to lfs
[root at localhost lfs]# chown -v lfs $LFS/sources
changed ownership of ‘/mnt/lfs/sources’ from root to lfs
[root at localhost lfs]# su - lfs
-bash-4.2$

--
[Andi is your brother]