[lfs-support] Minor problem whith keyboard

Niels Terp nielsterp at comhem.se
Sat Mar 23 13:28:27 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm using a Danish keyboard, and my /etc/sysconfig/console looks like this:

# Begin /etc/sysconfig/console

KEYMAP="dk" (I have also tried "dk-latin1")
FONT="lat1-16"

# End /etc/sysconfig/console

My problem is this: In Danish we have 3 special characters: æ (ae), ø (oe or
oslash) and å (aa or aring). ASCII-wise these characters follows right after
z.

With the above configuration, these three characters prints correctly in
lower-case, but upper-case is printed as a graphic symbol, not as the
appropriate letter.

Can anybody help me with this ?

Niels