[lfs-support] cannot execute /bin/bash : No such file or Directory exists

Mohamad Audhil smdaudhilbe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 23:31:50 PDT 2013

Hi,

For the first time I builded my own LFS, everything is fine but when I boot
my LFS, it prompts me to give user name and password.

But after issuing user name and password, it throws some error like this...

audhil login:root
password:

No mail

Cannot execute /bin/bash : No such file or directory

I saw this similar thread at
http://www.mail-archive.com/lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org/msg05738.html

I tried according to the link above, but all my efforts failed...

Kindly suggest me a direction to get rid of this problem...
--
thanks and regards,

Audhil...