[lfs-support] Successfully finished LFS 7.3

Niels Terp nielsterp at comhem.se
Sun Mar 3 11:50:32 PST 2013

I have just finished the latest LFS, and it is working great !

I like to work from my desktop computer (with Windows 7, still .) in a
terminal emulator, so for me Open-SSH and wget was imperative. Those two I
installed per BLFS, and they too worked very well and without problems.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank all you wonderful people, who
have given me a great help to reach this far.

I'll see you again on the BLFS mailing list.

Thank you for now !

Niels