[lfs-support] LFS-7.2 with RPM

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Fri Mar 1 18:15:47 PST 2013

FYI - For those that may be interested.....

I have just finished my current project, building LFS using the RPM
package manager.
It builds the LFS tool chain from bash scripts, then RPM is build and
installed into /tools,
which I then use to build chapters 6-8 using RPM driven by some bash
scripts.

The whole build is controlled by a single bash script, so that once the
environment is setup, running the control script will build LFS in one
go.  Set the root passwd and then reboot to the newly built system.

I have uploaded it to github.
Here is the URL:
https://github.com/baho-utot/LFS-RPM