[lfs-support] Chapter 2.3 Ken Moffat Ken

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:12:21 PDT 2012

I do understand that swap can be used by all linux systems on the machine, my questions was on the importance of initialzing it and and the errors I was getting from enter the given LFS commands.
I also understand that thing change over time, I was well aware that HDs use to be refered to as hdx and now sdx. The thing was, I didn't see anything reasons for my previous LFS build to be using hdx and thus was having a problem that took some time to figure out.
I do still need to learn all the 32 vs 64 bit references I'll admit, (x86, i386, x86>63).You're worried about be being able to configure the kernelm (well, me to actually) did you see where this is my second build?