[lfs-support] The learning process

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:54:31 PDT 2012

Wally Lepore wrote:
> Hi Jasmine,
>
> I would also like to join the ranks as a newbie. Looking to join the LFS
> boot-camp (if one exists). I posted a new-topic earlier today titled,
> "Support or Video links to follow along with LFS book". It presents a quick
> background on myself and a question similar to the question below.
>
> Any suggested newbie-groups to join or a youtube video series that helps
> the newbie walk-thru and follow along with the LFS book while explaining in
> less-techie language would be greatly appreciated. Looking to grow into the
> techie environment.

I'd think a video of an LFS build would get quite boring.  A lot of time
would be just watching things build and listening to someone basically
just reading the book.

I suppose a demo of Section vii and Chapters 2-4 and Chapter 5 through
5.4 could be useful for some, but it still amounts to just reading the book.

   -- Bruce