[lfs-support] The learning process

Wally Lepore wallylepore at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:41:03 PDT 2012

Hi Jasmine,

I would also like to join the ranks as a newbie. Looking to join the LFS
boot-camp (if one exists). I posted a new-topic earlier today titled,
"Support or Video links to follow along with LFS book". It presents a quick
background on myself and a question similar to the question below.

Any suggested newbie-groups to join or a youtube video series that helps
the newbie walk-thru and follow along with the LFS book while explaining in
less-techie language would be greatly appreciated. Looking to grow into the
techie environment.

Thank you kindly
Wally Lepore