[lfs-support] Grub 2.00 questions again ... sorry

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Thu Sep 6 12:41:43 PDT 2012

On Wednesday 05 September 2012 16:52:49 Eleanore Boyd wrote:
> By the way, since you have never had any good answers on here, and
have
> never bothered to have a nice attitude on here, don't bother replying.
> The server wouldn't take it if you tried.

Hi Elly,

I have been following here some threats in the last weeks. The
comments may  have been written in an  "academic" way I personally
prefere,  or not. However, it is the second time you simple cuts the
participant out of the discussions ( the server will take care of you ).

My humble opinion: this is not the right way to handle this issue. We
have to learn also to deal with uneasy comments, with patience. I do
not like at all the Alice in the Wonderland method: "heads off".
Consider it.
Edgar
--

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>