[lfs-support] Grub 2.00 questions again ... sorry

Eleanore Boyd cara117 at cox.net
Wed Sep 5 14:52:49 PDT 2012

Being snooty to everyone is not going to fix things. And yes, I'm aware
of how many people have Windows, why do you think I even brought it up?
Linux is rotting from the inside out because of people like you who
don't care to try and teach new people properly, or even advertise Linux
to the common brand of computer users out there. The only, ONLY reason I
have anything to do with LFS or Linux in general is because of a backup
disk I found while wandering the Internet.

By the way, since you have never had any good answers on here, and have
never bothered to have a nice attitude on here, don't bother replying.
The server wouldn't take it if you tried.

Elly