[lfs-support] Grub Questions (or how to waist yet ... even more ... precious electrons)

Mikie kmb at mikienet.com
Sat Sep 1 15:20:56 PDT 2012

>Google it.  You appear to ask a lot of questions without trying to find answers for yourself.  Try looking up 'grub boot process'.

   -- Bruce

As I stated I have read several articles and I did use Google (and yahoo search) to find them.

They talk of a great many things but they all don't answer my questions which was:

How does Grub stage one (which I am told exists in the tiny MBR) know where to get stage 2 code and config files?

Thanks.