[lfs-support] error in 6.19.2. Installation of Util-linux-ng in lfs 6.5

Raji A.C raji at nexegen.net
Sat Oct 27 02:52:05 PDT 2012

i'm building lfs based on LFS 6.5 .I'm having problem in 6.19.2.
Installation of Util-linux-ng in make install.before that i had alo
experienced problem in
sed -e 's at etc/adjtime at var/lib/hwclock/adjtime at g' \
-i $(grep -rl '/etc/adjtime' .)

but i managed this problem by replacing $(grep -rl '/etc/adjtime' .) by
name of  each folder in that package.
My host system is 11.10,host system requirements explained in section vii
and my system features are a little different.how to solve this issue?