[lfs-support] error while loading shared libraries

lx lxlenovostar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:55:17 PDT 2012

Hello:
        I have intstalled lfs by LFS-BOOK-7.1, I don't finished it.And I
maybe operate the
glibc by the wrong way.So,the question is that some commands don't work now
.
for example:
ls: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
tar: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

By the way: I'm installing lfs by LFS-BOOK-7.2.
                   the user of lfs has this question, and the root don't
have.