[lfs-support] [Request] - Regarding LFS session saving procedure ?

san sannavyblue at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 02:25:46 PDT 2012

Hi Colleagues,

I have started LFS7.2 and created temporary environment in VMware. But I
thought continuation can be done tomorrow and shutdown the system.

When I started, Now all the mount points, filesystem and temporary system
disappeared :- ( .

Can anyone share the info on how to save the session of LFS, so that I can
continue working instead of starting from scratch again . ?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards, San

P Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.