[lfs-support] Ch6 coreutils

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 16:30:36 PDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 03:42 PM, Garrett Gaston wrote:
> I got this: "./bld: line 16: /usr/bin/mv: No such file or directory"
> when I ran my script for coreutils. I navigated to the /usr/bin
> directory of the chroot enironment and there is no mv file or
> directory. Any ideas? Also, if you want to see my script it's here >
> http://pastebin.com/5h9JvgHs

Add this to the top of your script

#!/bin/bash
set -o errexit           # exit if error
set -o nounset         # exit if variable not initalized
set +h                      # disable hashall
shopt -s -o pipefail   # bale broken pipe errors

Get rid of all the sub shells it is not required and makes things harder.