[lfs-support] [Query] - Pre-requities - LiveCD 7.2 ?

san sannavyblue at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:49:14 PDT 2012

Hi colleagues,

I have planned to start Linux from scratch using your guides. I have gone
through few pages and it's very interesting!

So I have planned to implement the same in my system as well. But here I got
problem before I start ..

This could be basic question but could not find the solution anywhere L

I have found that LiveCD6.3 is the latest and no more updates after that. So
how can I start LiveCD7.2 Book ? As, I do not have updated version CD.

Can I use the existing OS to implement the same ? or can I update the file
required to LiveCD6.3 and make to the level of LiveCD7.2 ?

Please share your views on this topic ??

Thanks!

Best regards, San