[lfs-support] Booting into LFS chapter 9.2

Kaleb van Ingen Schenau k.ingen.schenau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:37:02 PST 2012

Hey guys, thanks for the responses,

I started to think about the error that i was getting : "[        2.396063]
No filesystem could mount root, tried: ext3 vfat msdos iso9660"

And then it came to me that my filesystem wasn't listed there, which is
ext2, so i went back to re-compiling the kernel and found that ext2 isn't
enabled by default, so when i enabled it and compiled, my system started.

So thanks for the help with my school assignment, and ill make sure to
register my system on the LFS website.

ON THE BLFS!

thanks again,
Kaleb