[lfs-support] next step wireless

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 27 17:14:05 PST 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 07:57:22PM -0500, Dave wrote:
> messages ok now?

 Looks nice.  Thanks.

> Why do messages to me come through twice?
>
> one says lfs-support-bounce at ....
>
> Dave

 You are sending a Reply-To: header.  Sometimes I remember to delete
the sender from my To: line when replying to the LFS lists, other
times I forget.  The mail from lfs-support-bounce is the list, any
other is your personal copy : for some lists, that is thought to be
desirable (people can filter in .procmailrc or whatever they use, so
that they can check their own mail for urgent things, instead of
looking at wherever they filter a high-volume list).

ĸen