[lfs-support] 7.5 Creating Custom Symlinks to Devices - Required?

Smith, Mitchell mitchell.smith at cwc.com
Tue Nov 27 06:03:57 PST 2012

Hi,

I am looking at using my lfs 7.2 build as the base for a web application
server, running in a virtual environment  I will not require any external
media source, would I be able to skip this step?

Thanks
--
*Mitchell *

The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the message and any attachments.
If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email.
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all email communications through their networks to
ensure regulatory compliance.

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ